Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Courses?

Default New Courses?

Now that there is an exclusive sponsor, will there be new course offerings?

Default Re: New Courses?

Quote Originally Posted by dkoch View Post
    Now that there is an exclusive sponsor, will there be new course offerings?
    Yes there will be new course offerings, as a matter of fact we've just updated the ATP pages with our new team and revised information. We're also offering two full courses and a fast track this month.

I plan on scheduling three full courses and one fast track course each month. If we have enough courses to offer more than that, we will do so, but right now we'll focus on stabilizing the program before we expand.

The courses are scheduled to begin today, but they might not be online until the afternoon. Typically, each course and the weekly segment will be available by 9am EST.

I hope everyone enjoys the new courses!

Question Re: New Courses?

Hi- Just curious if there are going to be any new courses coming any time soon???

I am also curious ablout this.

I am also curious why our ATP Manager has quit responding to anyone here since he was elected to the Board.

Ken?

Quote Originally Posted by lswinea View Post
    I am also curious why our ATP Manager has quit responding to anyone here since he was elected to the Board.

Ken?

Makes one wonder if they elected the wrong people to the BoD doesn't it.

I am very disappointed with a few of the people we elected.
    Nothing has changed on the board.

Rather that posting the same thing twice, please refer to my response in this thread.

If you have any questions or comments for me personally that aren't in reference to the ATP, you can always send me a PM, I'll be happy to talk with you. Getting elected to the Board hasn't changed my opinion on that.

Unhappy Re: New Courses?

I assume the atp's are mostly volunteer - but It would be really nice if when there is supposed to be a course, that people signed up could get the info on time & in order (or at all in some cases).

Quote Originally Posted by narwlee View Post
    I assume the atp's are mostly volunteer - but It would be really nice if when there is supposed to be a course, that people signed up could get the info on time & in order (or at all in some cases).
    They are entirely volunteer. Until we get more people to do them, and schedule courses months in advance where people will have more time to write them, we're going to be doing them at the last minute and screw ups like this will happen. It's frustrating for the ATP team and more importantly it's frustrating for the members.

I haven't posted Segment 2 for my own course because my images keep blowing up the PDF into a ridiculous number of pages. I'm deleting images until it works right and reformatting it to make sense without them. I'll have it up today.

We're working hard to get things back to our old standards so I hope you'll bare with us. I know that it will be worth it. But I understand if people won't want to come back until they see the consistency and quality that they've come to expect from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken.Leary View Post

I haven't posted Segment 2 for my own course because my images keep blowing up the PDF into a ridiculous number of pages. I'm deleting images until it works right and reformatting it to make sense without them.

We're working hard to get things back to our old standards so I hope you'll bare with us.
    That's why I think it's time to move away from the old method of providing a handout that everyone will dowload & print out anyways, bring this ATP up to more of a on-line web base video training program.
    Ken, if you need ideas and/or help ask, I been on the training side of things since the 80's I feel I know what delivery methods worked then and now and what doesn't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast