Thread: Corridor Code Set Styles

I could stop if I wanted to
    Login to Give a bone

Default Corridor Code Set Styles

Greetings All!

I have a question regarding Corridor Code Set Styles. I have been working to create a few different code set styles for our techs to use when we have similar structures on projects; for example: levees, ditches, & boat ramps. I have only been creating these styles to alter what the corridor looks like in plan view, so it can stay on a finished set of plans, and not have the layer turned off because we don’t like the way it looks. I believe I have been somewhat successful in achieving that goal, but I have run into a problem with the gravel hatch pattern resolution for our boat ramp code set style.

If this were any regular piece of hatch I would just use the (-hatchedit) command and reset the origin for the hatch and the pattern would resolve properly. Unfortunately since the gravel hatch pattern for my boat ramp is inside a code set style for my corridor that option is not available. They only way so far that I have found to make the hatch pattern come in properly is to TEMPORARILY reset the UCS origin to a place near the hatch in question, and then re-build the corridor and the hatch shows up properly. I then of course reset the origin back to World. The problem with this solution is that if you have to re-build the corridor again, or if you regenerate your drawing again the hatch pattern loses its’ resolution.

So my question to you all is; is there another way to get this hatch pattern to show up right? I have included a copy of the drawing that has the corridors with the new styles I have been working on. Also if any of you have any suggestions about the way I have set up the code set styles please let me know. This is my first foray into manipulating these styles and I would welcome any feedback.

Thanks for reading.

Mike T.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Corridor Code Set Styles

Have you tried setting HPORIGIN?

I could stop if I wanted to
    Login to Give a bone

Unhappy Re: Corridor Code Set Styles

Sinc,

tried that, no joy.