Thread: annotation lost when adjusting scale

Login to Give a bone

Default annotation lost when adjusting scale

I made a view of some constructs and added dimensions and some multileaders (all of this at 1/8" scale). Pulled the view into a sheet and tried to adjust the viewport scale to 1/4" using the rt-click option. When I do this, all of the multileader objects disappear. Went back and changed things in the view to 1/4" scale and got it to work. My question: I am doing something wrong with the rt-click scale adjustment when pulling views into sheets?

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: annotation lost when adjusting scale

Quote Originally Posted by doug.lamunyon View Post
    I made a view of some constructs and added dimensions and some multileaders (all of this at 1/8" scale). Pulled the view into a sheet and tried to adjust the viewport scale to 1/4" using the rt-click option. When I do this, all of the multileader objects disappear. Went back and changed things in the view to 1/4" scale and got it to work. My question: I am doing something wrong with the rt-click scale adjustment when pulling views into sheets?
    Nope, you didn't do anything wrong. The view only had the 1/8" scale associated with your dimensions. As you pick other scales, they are automatically added to the list of scales that the annotation has.

Login to Give a bone

Thank you for your time on all of my questions. Recently did a 3-day crash course on ACA & PN so we could add more plans/design around the timber frames we build - learned enough to make me dangerous. My copy of Paul Aubins book should be here tomorrow and then I hope I don't have to bother you so much on the forums. Nice to know there is support out here though!

-Doug

Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by doug.lamunyon View Post
    Thank you for your time on all of my questions. Recently did a 3-day crash course on ACA & PN so we could add more plans/design around the timber frames we build - learned enough to make me dangerous. My copy of Paul Aubins book should be here tomorrow and then I hope I don't have to bother you so much on the forums. Nice to know there is support out here though!

-Doug
    No problem Doug. Actually, Pauls book and AUGI are how I taught myself project navigator. Once you get into it, it actually makes sense and is pretty easy. Paul's book is great, though. I learned a lot from that book, especially Chapter 5! (the PN chapter)