Hi,

I have read the white papers from autodesk, I have watched the video at autodesk university, and I have searched the web far and wide. These resources are fabulous and cover just about everthing you need to know. What I haven't been able to find is somehwere that explains how to bring all of your light meter information together at the end in an appropriate way for a LEED submittal.

The questions I have are as follows:

1. Should you create seperate light meters for each occupied room so that you can break down the light levels per room in excel with the areas from generated Revit? Or is there an easier way?

2. If your room is not square/rectangular or it is round, what is the best way to approach this when creating your light meters?

3. Having a floor plan displaying the light meter values and corresponding areas would be the clearest way of communicating your data for submittal, but can you easily make a floor plan in max if you have multiple stories?

If anyone has an example they can share or some words of wisdom regarding any of these questions, or ones I haven't thought of yet, I would greatly appreciate it. I am a max rookie so if any of these questions can be found in the max help file just let me know how to find them.