Thread: GEF Analyser - can't get it to work

Woo! Hoo! my 1st post
    Login to Give a bone

Question GEF Analyser - can't get it to work

Dear all. I have a question concerning Civil 3D and the optional languagepack.

I'm currently using Civil 3D 2010 with the additional language-pack downloaded from the Autodesk USA server.
    In this language-pack (BeNeLux that is) there's a really handy tool named GEF Analyser. At least it should be handy if it would work...

With this pack I should be able to read and integrate GEF files from our CPT data. But whatever I try... it just will not run. I keep getting "run-time error '76': path not found". I've completely re-installed both Civil 3D as wel as the language pack but without the desired result. I can manually load the tool with lsp. I don't see why I should, but it can be done but that doesn't solve it as well. I tried every option I could think of...

Can any of you please help me out or give me advice what to do or anything that might be helpful for it to work. We really need to figure this out because we promised our client that we would deliver a 3d interpretation of the CPT-data this week...

Thanks a lot in advance!
    Last edited by mdsign; 2010-04-07 at 12:36 PM.