Thread: Graphical Column Schedule Revit Structure 2010

Login to Give a bone

Default Graphical Column Schedule Revit Structure 2010

My graphical column schedule was not including all the columns. Since the schedule had been created, several columns had been modified and the schedule appeared to be updating correctly. I noticed when I inserted the schedule onto a sheet that the viewport limit of the schedule was significantly off to the right side. I went to the schedule and discovered that when I set the detail level to fine there was a single column between two levels visible outside of the schedule. I could hover the cursor over this column and see the size and type and I could even pick it, but I could not get the element properties. I then picked all the columns in the column schedule and went to the plan view and realized several columns were not included in the schedule. I verified that the columns were on the grids and that the grids were beyond the extents of the columns both in plan and vertically. I deleted one of the columns that was not included in the schedule and replaced it with a copy of one that was. Revit informed me that this column would not be included in the schedule. I then deleted the column and made a completely new one and Revit again informed it would not be in the schedule. I then made a new schedule and all the columns were included; however, I then had to redo all the formatting and tagging in the new schedule.
    Is this a problem with Revit or is there a way to tell Revit to update the column schedule(essentially like a refresh)?

Thanks

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Graphical Column Schedule Revit Structure 2010

I had the same issue with one of my projects, I went through all my grids and maximize 3D extents in plans and also in vertically in section. Also I found in the "Visibility /Graphic Overrides" dialog box under the worksets I had to turn on all worksets in order for all my columns to show in the schedule.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Graphical Column Schedule Revit Structure 2010

Thank you for the input. I don't have the original file to test your method, but I am making a note of your solution and will try that next time. That would be better than reproducing the schedule. If I find out some other solution, I will post that.

Again, Thanks.