In Revit MEP 2010, I'm making a schedule for Mechanical / Electrical coordination and I'm having some trouble with the parameter "Panel". I understand that once I power a peice of mechanical equipment the parameter "Panel" will show what panel I chose to power it from. However there is this one family in the project that even when I power up the Mechanical Equipment the space in my schedule still stays blank. If i find the peice of mecahnical equipment in the floor plan and check out it's instance properties the Electrical - Load parameters of "Panel" and "Circuit Number" are blank. But if I click on the equipment and go to the green "electrical circuit" button and look at the same exact parameters they are filled in for "Panel" and "Circuit Number". Does anyone know why this data will show up in one place and not the other??? There must be something that is not shared within the family and the parameters of Panel and Circuit number are not in these families they seem to be parameters that exist in the Revit Universe.