Thread: AcadE2011 - Project Manager

Login to Give a bone

Default AcadE2011 - Project Manager

I have a long history with Acad but I am new to AcadE. My problem is with the Project Manager, some things do not work consistently. First; when adding a New Drawing to a Project there are times when the drawing is created but it is not added to the project, if I catch it I need to run Add Active Drawing to get the New Drawing into the Project. Second; when Publishing to a plotter it will not plot consistently - it will plot all, it will plot some or it will plot none (mostly none unless some drawings are open). It does not matter which device I use the issue is the same. Seems the only way to plot (batch plot) is to have all the drawings open, that is the only time it works as expected.

Any thoughts??

Thanks

ACote
    AcadE 2011
    Win 7 Pro 64bit

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: AcadE2011 - Project Manager

Sounds to me like you are not getting the drawings in the right project in the PM. Have you got training on this program yet? No matter how much ACAD experience you have you could always benefit from an ACADe specific course.

Maybe start with some screen shots of your PM so I can what is going on there.

Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by mflayler View Post
    Sounds to me like you are not getting the drawings in the right project in the PM. Have you got training on this program yet? No matter how much ACAD experience you have you could always benefit from an ACADe specific course.

Maybe start with some screen shots of your PM so I can what is going on there.
    Thanks Mark,

I have taken a AcadE 2011 Fundamentals course to get up to speed on the Electrical side of things and have an understanding of how things work. I am in the process of creating a CAD Standard and between the training course and working with AcadE to create the standard I have the issues as stated.
    All the commands I use, pertaining to this issue, are via PM, I am not mixing Electrical and Acad in that respect.
    Attached is a screen shot of the PM as requested.

Thanks again,

ACote
    Attached Images Attached Images

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Nothing seems out of the ordinary from what I can tell in the PM.

DM me to take this a step further. I have some time next week, maybe I will set up a webex. Let me know in the DM the exact training course you took and from whom as I might have the book to reference with you.