Good Morning Everyone,

I have run into a problem, thoughout the past couple of months/year some of our drawings have magically been reverting themselves to previous versions. What I mean by that is not that the drawing is going back to a previous version, but rather parts of the drawings are going back to a previous version.

To give an example:

Drawing A was updated with a new office layout in June 2010.

Drawing A was updated with a new staircase and 3 offices in August 2010.

Drawing A was updated with a new layout in September 2010.

Come November 2010, Drawing A shows the changes from June, the changes from September, but it is missing one office and the staircase from August.

We have limited Read-Only access to the master files (which are the ones changing). Users are required to make a copy of the file before starting their project. Once the project is complete only one person in the department is allowed to update the master file.

I have had our IT deparment make sure no changes were happening in backups, nor other users outside of the department were accessing the network files without authrization. Only other item to add is that these drawings used to have Archibus connected to them, but were recreated before this issue started and are fully clean.

System: AutoCAD 2010.

Any help that can be provided would be great.