See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 论坛的名称

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: 论坛的名称

The translator is based on Google's Translation code. At the moment, this is about as good as I can find to add auto-translation to the forums. We are also using this tool on the main site. Otherwise, we would need to add a link to have everyone go to another site to auto-translate the site to everyone's desired language. This tool helps keep everyone on AUGI.

Of course, all are welcome in this discussion. Unfortunately, I'll need to use the translation tools to write Chinese. Thank you all for being patient with me.
    If you have a technical question, please find the appropriate forum and ask it there.
    You will get a quicker response from your fellow AUGI members than if you sent it to me via a PM or email.
    jUSt

AUGI Addict
    (getpoint "Anywhere on the Enter Key =>")
    Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by Opie View Post
    The translator is based on Google's Translation code. At the moment, this is about as good as I can find to add auto-translation to the forums. We are also using this tool on the main site. Otherwise, we would need to add a link to have everyone go to another site to auto-translate the site to everyone's desired language. This tool helps keep everyone on AUGI.

Of course, all are welcome in this discussion. Unfortunately, I'll need to use the translation tools to write Chinese. Thank you all for being patient with me.
    Understand what you can do with the translator.
    And as I said it is not AUGI's probelm.
    Thanks Opie.

AUGI Addict
    (getpoint "Anywhere on the Enter Key =>")
    Login to Give a bone

大虾们, please have a say to the discussion哦.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12