We are upgrading from ADT 2007 to ACA 2012 - we use the sheet set manager with ADT 2007 and would like to continue using it in 2012. When I open my legacy 2007 .dst files in 2012 and attempt to update the Drawing Sheet List Table on our title sheet it, simply doesn't update. And when I delete the old table and try to insert a new one, after I click OK in the Sheet list Table dialoge box, it simply closes to an empty command line with nothing inserted. When I open the same .dst file in 2007, everything works fine. Is there a compatibility issue I don't know about?

The only solution I have been able to make work is create a new Sheet Set from scratch - then it allows me to insert, update and modify the sheet list table. Since we are coming from ADT 2007 it would be an utter nightmare to have to delete and re-create the sheet set everytime we work on a legacy 2007 project in 2012 (which in our case is every project).

It may be worth mentioning that even if I create a new sheet set in 2012 and save it back to a 2007 format, the tables are not editable in ADT 2007.

Thanks!