Thread: Rendering inside ACA

I could stop if I wanted to
    Login to Give a bone

Default Rendering inside ACA

2 Storey house rendered inside ACA2009 and tweaked in gimp.org. Learnt some good tips on adjusting images in Pshop from a local pc magazine. How to make the sky blue (what's with Autocad's sky colour - it looks like storm weather) and how to brighten and sharpen the overall image. Really helpful in lifting a dull output.
    Tweak 'Level' under 'Colors' - drag bottom and top controls up & down to remove 0 levels on chart (can't be 0 because it does change the image) and then
    Boost the Hue Saturation to boost levels (particularly blues).
    These images are easy to produce once you've done the hard work of modelling the building. Rendering time is a few minutes generally, this image fair bit longer with a presentation setting and the 3d trees.
    I think the PN and process makes this a much longer exercise for small projects that it needs to be and I rant about this on my blog.
    Cheers and thanks for the previous comments.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 8.jpg (323.8 KB, 55 views)
    • File Type: jpeg 9.jpeg (677.9 KB, 52 views)

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Rendering inside ACA

Nicely done as always.
    The only thing that just doesn't seem to pop along with the rest of the image is the garage door. There's just something about it that's making it look completely flat (maybe that's the way it is). But if it's a panel door, you see the panel joints.
    The archies here love to use Pshop for those kind of things. Need revels in PCC panels, don't model them, simply add a little line work in pshop. Reduces model size and rendering time (not to mention modeling time)
    Keep up the great work.