Thread: I would have a LISP routine to list me all correspondence between File Names and Number of drawing files in a directory.

Login to Give a bone

Default I would have a LISP routine to list me all correspondence between File Names and Number of drawing files in a directory.

I have to compare one project AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D 2011 in digital format with multiple paper versions of the same project. It appears that the names of the digital files is not matched with fields filled in the drawings showing the Number of Design, in the legends.
    I would have a LISP routine to list me all correspondence between File Names and Number of drawing files in a directory.
    Someone tell me if this is possible? Or if there is already such a routine?

07-08-2012 12-36-08.jpg
    Last edited by arcindoralucas866271; 2012-08-07 at 12:39 PM.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: I would have a LISP routine to list me all correspondence between File Names and Number of drawing files in a directory.

It should be possible. But I think it would be a time intensive routine to write. I do not know how economical it would be to write, either.
    If you have a technical question, please find the appropriate forum and ask it there.
    You will get a quicker response from your fellow AUGI members than if you sent it to me via a PM or email.
    jUSt

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: I would have a LISP routine to list me all correspondence between File Names and Number of drawing files in a directory.

But I think the desire is theoretical and universal application