Thread: There are identical instances in the same place. This will result in double counting in schedules.

Login to Give a bone

Default There are identical instances in the same place. This will result in double counting in schedules.

Hi all
    I have a problem where this error message keps popping up "There are identical instances in the same place. This will result in double counting in schedules".
    I have deleted all the extra couches and tables and the filter shows 7 items when highlighted (4x couches and 3x tables but when i try to paste to selected levels the error message keeps returning and I end up repeating over and over, I cannot see any other objects there. Could any one tell me where I a going wrong please.
    Thank you
    Mark
    Last edited by Whitestarone350637; 2012-01-30 at 08:44 PM.

Certifiable AUGI Addict Dimitri Harvalias's Avatar
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: There are identical instances in the same place. This will result in double counting in schedules.

Any of those items in groups?
    Have you checked to make sure that no other elements are present on another Workset?
    Right click on the two families in. The browser and see how many instances of each family there are or schedule them to confirm its not just a graphics thing.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: There are identical instances in the same place. This will result in double counting in schedules.

Hi Dimitri
    Thank you again for your help, they are not in groups and I have used the browser and it comfirms there are only the 7 items in the entire project.
    I have used reveal hidden items and that shows nothing , I had the sam problem with the boardroom table and chairs but I got round that by moving them up in the elevation view, but even that wont work, not sure what else to try. This is the render so far, its based on the architechture tutorial but I have done it in structure and changed a few things The couch and coffee tables are at the front. I stil have a few things to finish yet lol.
    Thanks
    Mark
    Attached Images Attached Images