Thread: Inventor Wish List Posts

Login to Give a bone

Default Inventor Wish List Posts

Does anyone know why I can post stuff to this form and not to the Inventor Wish List form?

I asked the admin for help but they didn't leand any suggestions.

If any of you can post to the Wish List, can you all please flood the list with requests for a proper text editor. Autodesk did such a nice job on AutoCAD's M-Text, and then through it all away for Inventor.

It is really too bad.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Inventor Wish List Posts

Hi Michael,
    See the Wish List menu at the top for info and why you can't post directly to the wish list forum.
    C:> ED WORKING....

Login to Give a bone

Well Ed

I use Inventor and that is what my profile says I use. So is there another product that I should select to be able to add the the Inventor Wish List? Or may be I should ask What product I should have selected in my profile to get this to work? I have went through and tryed a few different options.

Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by michael.quinn770071 View Post
    Well Ed

I use Inventor and that is what my profile says I use. So is there another product that I should select to be able to add the the Inventor Wish List? Or may be I should ask What product I should have selected in my profile to get this to work? I have went through and tryed a few different options.
    Did you select Ed's link? If you had, you would have seen that the wish lists have been set up in a new and improved way. Maybe you should check the link, as Ed suggested.

Login to Give a bone

IOW, you must use the wish list system. You cannot post directly to the forum. Use the form to submit a wish...after you have checked to make sure that it hasn't already been submitted.
    C:> ED WORKING....

Login to Give a bone

Oh....

My mistake. I should have know since the form is set up by Autodesk users, it would force you to follow a workfolw that you may not be aware of or can not be explained cleally by even the brightest of tech writers.

If this all makes sence to you, then you have benn using Inventor for to long.

Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by michael.quinn770071 View Post
    Oh....

My mistake. I should have know since the form is set up by Autodesk users, it would force you to follow a workfolw that you may not be aware of or can not be explained cleally by even the brightest of tech writers.

If this all makes sence to you, then you have benn using Inventor for to long.
    The only constant in this world is change. The folks at AUGI are believers in continuous improvement, which inevitably means new things. This particular change is very recent.