Thread: Dimensioning to any intersection of two geometry (lines, arcs etc.).

Wish List Administration

Default Dimensioning to any intersection of two geometry (lines, arcs etc.).

Summary: I wish an option to dimension on intersection point of any geometry (not just lines). This wish covers both sketching and drawing manager,

Description: I wish an option to dimension on intersection point of any geometry (not just lines). This wish covers both sketching and drawing manager,
    Also in drawing manager it should be possible to dimension intersections with ordinate dimensioning.

Product and Feature: Inventor - Drawing Manager

Submitted By: Pasi Annila on Thu, 19 Apr 2012

Default Re: Dimensioning to any intersection of two geometry (lines, arcs etc.).

Wow this makes tha Wish List items.

Shocking the moderator of the site doesn't know the features of the software.

Select line 1, select line 2, right click and pick intersection from the drop down. You have been able to do this for years.

Default Re: Dimensioning to any intersection of two geometry (lines, arcs etc.).

Wow! - please show me how to dimension between arc and line intersection or arc and arc intersection!!!
    I am pleased if you are happy with present line and line intersection dimensioning - I am not. Maybe you should read these wishes with greater accuracy or start giving lessons for bad Inventor users?

And again - you just can't dimension to any intersection with ordinate dimension!

For the record. I am not moderator, I just submitted this wish through wishlist system.