Thread: Wblock Lisp. Any way to generate a lisp that allows user to window and organize attributes left to right, top to bottom?

Login to Give a bone

Default Wblock Lisp. Any way to generate a lisp that allows user to window and organize attributes left to right, top to bottom?

Hello Augi Members,
    Wblock Lisp. Any way to generate a lisp that allows user to window and organize attributes left to right, top to bottom when blocking? Instead of having to select each text line in the order you would like it to appear in block prompts? Just seems crazy to me here it is 2012. And Autodesk has not put this kind of feature into autocad. Would be such a time saver on blocks with large qty. of attributed text!

thanks for stopping by,
    Tim

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Wblock Lisp. Any way to generate a lisp that allows user to window and organize attributes left to right, top to bottom?

Check out the BATTMAN command.
    C:> ED WORKING....

LinkedIn

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Wblock Lisp. Any way to generate a lisp that allows user to window and organize attributes left to right, top to bottom?

I have tried Battman. Have been un-successful at changes applied to original block. Seems like it only updates the block in the drawing. Not the original block file. I am using ACAD 2011. Maybe I am missing something with Battman. Currently I am developing a block library, for users to use. The user should not need to do battman when they insert a block into there drawing. Any help is much appreciated.

Login to Give a bone

Hello Ed,
    I believer Battman command only works after block is inported to drawing. Does Battman change the attribute text listing order in the original block? So that when another user imports the same block into another drawing, the attributed text comes up in the correct order? If not how else can this be achieved?