Thread: Canal formation - criteria - as per site condition- how do assembly change - (created sub assembly from polylines)

Login to Give a bone

Default Canal formation - criteria - as per site condition- how do assembly change - (created sub assembly from polylines)

im working in canal formation earthwork cut & fill qty calculation, as per the procedures i created corridor, generated sample & cross sections but the one thing is, for 1.5 to 2.00m cutting (as per ground level) the spoil bank & jeep track should come above the ground level. while here the package calculates this portions as cutting.... how do i have to manage to give input for it (also i have attached the file for design procedures..) kindly consider it...
    Question arises :
    1. how can the cross sections for individual assembly height of canal be changed (i.e upto the ground level, since im working with the assembly for canal portion i have created it by actual dimensions & the spoil bank (berm portions) should start from ground level..?)
    2. For clear understanding purpose...
    i) just zoom & watch the cross section diagram (0+120.00, 0+280, 300) the bottom of canal reached the ground level & from that berm portions are created...this is the case originally we should follow.
    ii) as a critical cases watch the cross sections for (140, 160, 180) where the berm portions comes in cutting side, since the berm portions must be in filling....
    Attached Files Attached Files

AUGI Addict
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Canal formation - criteria - as per site condition- how do assembly change - (created sub assembly from polylines)

use generic links, use at least two conditional cut/fill sub assemblies