Hey, I'm having an issue with the coordinates (or to be more exact, the Project Base & Survey Points) moving on their own accord.

We have recently upgraded our project to Revit 2013 to follow suit with the design team, and have experienced some annoying glitches, e.g breaklines not working, but the other day one of my colleagues noted that the model he is working in had moved (by roughly 500km!), I investigated and found that indeed the model had moved substantially (although the project base/survey points still maintained their relationship to the modelled elements). I am certain that at no time had we aquired coordinates from a linked file. I thought it was odd to be sure but relocated the project back to where it should have been and decided to forget the whole thing assuming it to be a one off glitch.

It wasn't. In another model (same project), the same thing happened but vertically so the z-value was out, I forget by how much, roughly a few metres. Again we put the model back to where it should have been, and this time we pinned all the Base/Survey points thinking that this would stop them floating around. Nope, today the same thing happened by a neat 10m with no user imput, after opening the model, my colleague noted that all his linked models were "well out", it happens the Project base had made itself 10m higher. For the life of me I can't figure out what the deal is with this.

Has anybody had this issue before or are we a special case? And if you have, is there a work around other than scratching my head.

many thank in advance,