Hey, a Windows update the other day seems to be causing this error in AutoCAD. I think it is only a problem with the 2007 version of Office products that were updated (two computer are having the problem in the office but had Office 2007 updated the rest are okay and had office 2010 updated). On one of those computers I was able to do a system restore to before the update and everything is now working, however the other didn't have a restore point to go back to. I tried uninstalling all the updates but it still isn't working so I assume it did something with VBA and the references AutoCAD is trying to use.

The first image is what I get when I try to run basically any command (not just custom VBA but line gives the error, quit and so on). The second image is the error I get in the actual custom project (DrawingSettings is a custom form in the project that isn't recognized for some reason). The third image is all the references used by my project, all seem to be in the right place. Is there a way to determine which reference is causing the problem or if the problem is bigger than that?

I've also uninstalled and re-installed AutoCAD Map 3D 2011 multiple times with no luck.

Thanks for any help.AutoCAD Error.pngVBA Project Error.pngVBA References.png