Hi every body, I've faced some problem with edit a surface in C3D2013.
Assume that you have a tin surface defined by a point group entry which contains a huge number of points including some feature points that must be excluded from the surface (like wall tops, etc). Also, assume that these features are drawn in drawing as some polylines or lines. I almost believe that there is no other way to solve this but "Programming". So, I tried API.net.
The problem takes two parts:
First, extract all vertexes of all features and use an iterative loop for each vertex.
Second, to do "Delete Point" or "Exclude Points" for each entry. I tried the "deletevertices()" method of tinsurface class, and Modifying the point group query with no success. Point group query could be modified, but it's based on point-no., which is not accessible on an object from the COGOPOINT class (I think), and deletevertices() method requires arguments of type Vertex[] which can't be created without point coordinates...
I'm really complicated! Could anyone help me, please? Has anyone tried these ways or suggests another solution? I'll appreciate that.