There is a problem with my AutoCAD installation that is not allowing me to format my field if that field is a formula. The default unit is Architectural, and most times that is not what I need. I have uninstalled, and reinstalled, I have reinstalled only, and I have gone through and deleted all references to my AutoCAD 2013 installation before reinstalling. This is a huge issue as I am building templates and I need this functionality as I automate our drawings. Can anyone tell me where this is happening and how to fix it. I originally downloaded 2013 (Design Suite Premium) from this site through the subscrption center, so I thought it was a bad download, which it may have been, so I then ordered the physical media, which arrived today, and I tried uninstalling, deleting all traces and then reinstalling, but I get the same result. This leads me to believe that it is a problem which is stuck in the install file in my registry, and I need to delete that before reinstalling, but I don't know where it is. Help me please, and thank you in advance.

I am attaching pictures of the problem area from my 2013 version where this feature does not work, and my 2011 version where it did. The picture from the 2011 version is actually of the objects field section, but I should have a very similar screen for the formula field creation in the same area of the dialog box.

ACAD 2013 Capture.PNGACAD 2011 Capture.PNG