Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Dinamic Block

  1. #1
    100 Club
    Join Date
    2012-08
    Posts
    111
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Question Dinamic Block

    Hey, guys
    I want to create a dinamic block, but I don't know how Can I do. Because there are a lot of situation and I'm lost.
    I need some suggestion.

    Could you see the attached file, please??
    I'm sure you'll understand better.
    DINAMIC BLOCKS.dwg

    Thanks in advance.
    Best Regards

  2. #2
    Active Member nod684's Avatar
    Join Date
    2016-02
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    70
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: Dinamic Block

    Quote Originally Posted by BILLYJOW View Post
    Hey, guys
    I want to create a dinamic block, but I don't know how Can I do. Because there are a lot of situation and I'm lost.
    I need some suggestion.

    Could you see the attached file, please??
    I'm sure you'll understand better.
    DINAMIC BLOCKS.dwg

    Thanks in advance.
    Best Regards
    try this one :
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Memories fade but the scars still linger..."

  3. #3
    100 Club
    Join Date
    2012-08
    Posts
    111
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: Dinamic Block

    Hi nod684,
    Your dinamic block is awesome !

    You have a good idea, as always.

    Now, I'm going to introduce more situation in your block.
    Thanks for help me out again, bro.

    Regards

  4. #4
    100 Club
    Join Date
    2012-08
    Posts
    111
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: Dinamic Block

    Hi,

    Why did you used the lookup1 parameter in the dinamic block??

    Thank in advance

  5. #5
    Active Member nod684's Avatar
    Join Date
    2016-02
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    70
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: Dinamic Block

    Quote Originally Posted by BILLYJOW View Post
    Hi nod684,
    Your dinamic block is awesome !

    You have a good idea, as always.

    Now, I'm going to introduce more situation in your block.
    Thanks for help me out again, bro.

    Regards
    no problem glad to be of help

    Quote Originally Posted by BILLYJOW View Post
    Hi,

    Why did you used the lookup1 parameter in the dinamic block??

    Thank in advance
    its a mistake. you can use visibility parameter only
    no need for Lookup
    "Memories fade but the scars still linger..."

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    2007-05
    Posts
    2
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: Dinamic Block

    Two questions:
    1 - What,s LOOKUP parameter for?
    2 - I have a door in a block dynamic. The visibility parameter are ok. How do I link visibility to annotative scales. I explain - a viewport in a scale I want total visibility state, and in another viewport with other scale I want another visibility state

  7. #7
    All AUGI, all the time clshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    2009-01
    Location
    B5
    Posts
    544
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: Dinamic Block

    1. Lookup Parameter can allow several Parameters to be manipulated to a predetermined set of values.
    2. Cannot do this. The Viewport looks at the DynBlk in Modelspace unless you are placing the DynBlk in PS and in that case just change the Vis State.
    Charles Shade AutoCAD LT 2014, Dynamic Blocks
    www.cshadedesign.com

Similar Threads

  1. Help - Dinamic block
    By BILLYJOW in forum Dynamic Blocks - Technical
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2013-01-22, 12:06 PM
  2. Visibility States - Dinamic Block
    By BILLYJOW in forum Dynamic Blocks - Technical
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2012-11-30, 04:13 PM
  3. 2012: DINAMIC BLOCK
    By Scooby in forum Dynamic Blocks - Technical
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2012-08-27, 02:26 PM
  4. HELP - DINAMIC BLOCKS
    By BILLYJOW in forum Dynamic Blocks - Technical
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2012-08-24, 04:59 PM
  5. Highlight Last Opened Block in Block Editor Block List
    By IanR in forum AutoCAD Wish List
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2008-10-11, 09:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •