Thread: Revit - (1) Splitting a linked equipment schedule (2) Crop Views of Plans

Login to Give a bone

Cool Revit - (1) Splitting a linked equipment schedule (2) Crop Views of Plans

Hi - Hoping someone can help me here.

I have 2 linked revit models in my current revit file, in which I am using to generate sheets.

1. Not sure if its possible, but is there a way to split an equipment schedule acquired through the links? I have multiple rooms in this project and I want to split the equipment schedule so that I can have a specific portion of the schedule shown alongside on the sheet of my enlarged plan.
    2. Also, if I were to copy my floor plan and crop view the copied floor plan. Why is it that when I crop it, the walls and architecture details disappear from view BUT some of the texts remain in the area that I want to crop out?

Much appreciated!! Thank you.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Revit - (1) Splitting a linked equipment schedule (2) Crop Views of Plans

1. You'll need to create separate schedules for each sheet you want them on, using filters to filter out the room numbers above and below the range you want to see. Hopefully the room numbers are in a sequential order in each enlarged plan.

2. Text and other annotations can exist outside the cropped area. The crop region only obscures model elements. Plan views also have a separate annotation crop region which will obscure any annotation with any portion outside that boundary. That can be turned on or off individually from the view crop region.