Hi Everyone,
Im new to Navis 2013 version which has the capability to import or read navite revit format.
1. when I export the file using add in going to Navis some parts of revit file is missing.
2. in order for me to get the whole project in Navis, i export it as dwfx file, and the whole project is there but my problem is when I export the clash file, and amending the clashes generated i export new copy of dwfx and run again the clash but before that I import the previous clash so that Navisworks will compare the report which is resolve and which is not but Navis not do that.
3. if I export using add in with nwc format with number 2 problem export and import of clash detected it works perfectly but the problem I get it only limit my export into 2 link file, example 1 file is duct and I link another file say pipe and another link file is wall. when I export to navis using nwc it only pick 2 link either Duct and pipe or duct and wall. even if I change the setting into export entire project.
my conclusion, when I export I used dwfx to get the whole 3d and check the clashes individually.
I know there is a great approach on how to work with Revit 2013 to Navis 2013, if someone do this perfectly please share.
thanks