Thread: Make more views to history tree UI

Wish List Administration

Default Make more views to history tree UI

Summary: There are currently 2 views, called "Assembly View" and "modeling view on history tree UI. I would liku to have somo more.

Description: There are currently 2 views, called "Assembly View" and "Modeling View", on history tree UI. I would liku to have somo more.

"Masterlevel Origins" - Only show top level assembly origins straght under part or assembly. Show only constraints that are between origins.

"Construction Origins"- Show all assembly levels origins straght under part or assembly as tree view. Show only constraints that are between origins.

"Basic Assembly View" - Only show top level assemblis (and parts). This should be the default one! (You can't see what's inside the assembly!)

Product and Feature: Inventor - Assemblies

Submitted By: Pasi Annila on 01/25/2013

Wish List Administration

Exclamation Re: Make more views to history tree UI

Make more views to history tree UI

Summary: There are currently 2 views, called "Assembly View" and "modeling view on history tree UI. I would liku to have some more.

Description: There are currently 2 views, called "Assembly View" and "Modeling View", on history tree UI. I would liku to have somo more.

"Masterlevel Origins" - Only show top level assembly origins straght under part or assembly. Show only constraints that are between origins.

"Construction Origins"- Show all assembly levels origins straght under part or assembly as tree view. Show only constraints that are between origins.

"Basic Assembly View" - Only show top level assemblis (and parts). This should be the default one! (You can't see what's inside the assembly!)

Product and Feature: Inventor - Assemblies

Submitted By: Pasi Annila on 01/25/2013