Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problème toiture

Login to Give a bone

Default Problème toiture

Bonjour,
    Problème de toiture difficile à expliquer par écrit, je vais essayer d'être clair....
    Je dois réaliser un toit 3 pentes avec des positions imposés de la ferme et des arêtiers. La construction par tracé selon les murs ne me donne rien de satisfaisant. je construis donc chaque pan individuellement mais comment les raccorder ensuite. Les pentes étant différentes et les arêtiers pas placés dans la bissectrice des angles , je dois réaliser des petits pans de toit pour relier chaque pan principal. Mais voilà , j'ai beau essayer avec des plans de référence inclinés ou la combinaison de flèches d'inclinaison, RIEN à FAIRE
    Ci-joint fichier Essai toit.rvt

(edit by SD: Bablefish Translation )

Hello, Problem of roof difficult to explain in writing, I will try to be clear.... I must carry out a roof 3 slopes with positions imposed of the farm and hip rafters. Construction by layout according to walls' does not give me anything satisfactory. I thus build each side individually but how to connect them then. The slopes being different and the hip rafters not placed in the bisectrix from the angles, I must carry out small sides of roof to connect each principal side. But here, I test in vain with tilted datum-lines or the combination of arrows of slope, NOTHING TO MAKE file Essai toit.rvt Herewith Thank you for your assistance. In waiting, greetings. A+
    Merci de votre aide.
    Dans l'attente, salutations.
    A+
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Scott Davis; 2005-02-12 at 04:17 PM.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Problème toiture

Je vois un peu mieux ton problème, est ce que tu peux poster une vue de dessus de ce que tu veux en précisant le hauteur de rive de de faitage dont tu as besoin, je pense que l'on doit pouvoir le faire d'un seul coup (c'est ce qu'on appelle une demi-crope je pense)

(Edit by SD: In English, via Babelfish)

I see your problem a little better, is what you can poster a sight of top of what you want by specifying the height of bank of ridge sheathing which you need, I think that one must be able to do it of only one blow (it is what is called a half-crope I think)
    Last edited by Scott Davis; 2005-02-14 at 04:26 PM.

Revit Forum Manager Steve_Stafford's Avatar
    Login to Give a bone

Is this what you are trying to do?
    Attached Images Attached Images

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Hi Steve

Sorry to say this but I for one not happy with the usage of languages other than English in a forum where users from all over the world access this forum to learn something from others. Suddenly, I feel alien to the forum when I come across such postings and replies like this one. I am not trying to jump to any quick conclusions as this not the first time I come across this, either.

Can we not limit only to English as language for communication here?

My .002 cents worth!

Login to Give a bone

I think you can make the roof that you have drawn work in two ways.

1 - VOIDS, it would be easier if it were a whole roof to make the opposing slopes work so you could model more of the roof than you actually require and then cut away the areas you don't require using in-place families comprising voids.

2 - SPLIT WALLS, to achieve the break you need in a constant line you can use the SPLIT tool on the roof sketch line and this should then allow you to apply a slope arrow to the relevant parts to get the shape you show.

If these options don't work then you should be able to build the roof using several parts but I advise you draw a roofplan first and work out where you expect the geometry to meet and then create your model accordingly.

Je suis est desolee mais ma vocabulaire francais est tres petite et en consequence je ne peux pas répondre en votre langue.

Xavier, there has been a discussion of this issue here (http://forums.augi.com/showthread.ph...light=language) and the matter isn't resolved. Since I will be in France in September, I'm happy to be encouraged to build on my language skills but that obviously won't be true for those who aren't likely to need to work on their French skills in the near future. More seriously, I think that there are still only limited numbers of Revit users so it is probably better for all of us to retain the knowledge, as much as is possible in one place and find a way of deling with the language, rather than let the expertise become fractured.

Login to Give a bone

Voici un fichier qui respecte la position de l'arêtier et du faîtage.
    Les hauteurs de goutière sont donc différentes.
    Est-ce que cela correspond à ce que tu recherches ?

Here a file which respects the position of the hip rafter and the ridge sheathing.
    The eaves can't be aligned.
    Is this what you are trying to do ?

Login to Give a bone

Bonjour,
    Cela ne marche pas , dommage.
    Je dois respecter les pentes également ( mur existant ) . Les 2 arêtiers communs sur la vue en plan(arêtier sud est) doivent être reliés par un plan. Une solution est possible avec un mur vertical que l'on peut éventuellement faire pivoter pour lui donner une pente. Mais probléme de liaison des géométries mur - toit, à suivre....La même chose avec un toit , bloqué.....
    Merci encore
    A+

Login to Give a bone

Can you post a sketch of what you want to see?

Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_Stafford
    Can you post a sketch of what you want to see?
    Bonjour,
    Desolate, my english is very bad.
    Congratulations.

Login to Give a bone

That is the same roof you posted before. The roof is correct? Are you looking for this? See image attached.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast