Thread: BD41-1: Inside Scoop: Autodesk® Building Systems Tips and Tricks

Autodesk, Inc. Autodesk University's Avatar

Default BD41-1: Inside Scoop: Autodesk® Building Systems Tips and Tricks

Instructor: David D. Driver

Class Description: Tips and Tricks for Autodesk Building Systems is an interesting topic to try to organize. I have broken this class down into roughly three main topics The toolkits of ABS – ACAD tools, ADT tools, ABS tools takes a look at some of the common tools that might be overlooked as you migrate into the 2004 environment. Working with the ABS objects is a section that will cover just working with the objects provided with the software. Most of this section will be familiar to anyone who has been working with ABS, but I put it in here for those new to the software. Integrating and Implementing ABS Tips – Working in the BIM world is a discussion about how to make use of software that presents you with a new paradigm. Your office has a process that it goes through for any job. ABS has an “apparent” process that may not fit with the way your office works. How do you resolve these conflicts Catalogs, Parts Tips and Tricks is a group of thoughts about how to get the most out of the parts that are supplied with the software, and what happens when the part you are looking for does not exist.
    Attached Files Attached Files