Hello,

I am new to scripting, and have zero knowledge of LISP. I would prefer to do everything in VBA, since it's a much more native language for me, but I am editing attributes with it and, after making an awesome tool to do everything I want, the text justification "bug" in ObjectDBX rears it's head (pretty angry I didn't notice this 36 hours ago). Now, normally I couldn't care, but in this case it has to look right.

The only way I know to fix this error "quickly" is to remake my tool in C# (apparently) or open the drawings in editor and move the insertion point from where it is back to the same spot.

I only have 4 block names that need to be fixed, and they're being inserted directly back to where they started. I am so clueless with LISP, I have no idea where to even start. Also, I have no idea even how to RUN these LISP routines on a bunch of drawings.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Should I use LISP? Can I do this more simply with some other kind of script I don't know about? I am using AutoCAD 2010 OR AutoCAD 2013 (prefer 2010).