Hi to anyone interested / willing to get involved

The case:
We have a large amount of files, in wich a large amount of blocks (sirens, no attributes in this block) are placed on others blocks (detectors, these have attributes). The have the same insertionpoint. These blocks will be read into a central controlling system, and should be displayed as 1 pictogram. For this to be possible, the two overlapping blocks need to become 1 block.

Solution so far:
So far I am able to gather all block-coordinates (insertionpoints as strings) that occur more than once in the drawing. With these coordinates I want to find the double blocks and merge the elements of the "siren" as part of the "detector" block.

Code:

If CoordCnt > 1 Then
    'StrArray(LoopCnt) is the coordinate string, CoordCnt is the counter
    MsgBox strArray(LoopCnt) & " occurs " & CoordCnt & " times"
    MsgBox BlkObj.Name 'only gives me 1 name
End If
Question:
I need to find both blocks based on the coordinate. Two coordinates are found where the blocks are double, but I only get 1 blockname using the above code. I've been trying some thing, like "for all blocks in thisdrawing if insertionpoint = strarray(Loopcnt) then" but somehow I keep getting 1 blockname only. Any ideas?

PS. I'm using Firefox, I didn't see the Prefix: drop-down list, which should have been just above the Title text box. I'm using AutoCAD 2005.