Stupid question: When drawing HW piping systems when you have a bypass between the HW supply piping and the HW return piping, how do you keep/lock the return piping system type as return?
When the bypass is connected into the supply piping all the supply piping turns into return piping or vice-versa. How do we install a bypass pipe between the return and supply and keep / lock the supply pipe system type as supply and the return piping as systems type return?