Thread: Software alert GrabCad

All AUGI, all the time pauljordan's Avatar
    Login to Give a bone

Default Software alert GrabCad

I tried a program out called GrabCad, compatible with a lot of ADesk 3D stuff. Didn't like it or need it so I deleted it..

Since then I've recieved a lot of emails from this company, I've used thier unsubscribe feature many times, they've tried to call me, they've sent me more emails...

I'm still working on some way to make it all stop.

If you use it and like it, more power to you. I'll never touch anything associated with this product or company ever again.

It should be called GrabYourEmailAndNeverLetGo but that would be too hard to remember..
    Give a man AutoCad, and he'll draw you a floor plan.
    Give a man Revit and he'll build you a house.
    Give Cadmama a couple of drinks and she'll have everyone singing Rockytop!

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Software alert GrabCad

and the story continues.. Just got an email today from GrabCad AGAIN.. There's an unsubscribe button to click but, from past experience, that's done absolutely no good.

Since my original post, I've recieved 3 phone calls from different folks at GrabCad, and another 3 or 4 emails. Every time I get something from them, I TELL them to take me off thier list.

Might have to find some way to get a harassment suit against these guys. I'm even using Gmail to kill spam and it does a great job on everyone except them.

Login to Give a bone

What about setting up a filter to automatically send any messages from that domain directly to the trash? You'll never even know!

As for the phone calls ... well would the BBB do any help? I've never come across something like this, but it's definitely harassment, not sales.

Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by sbrennan View Post
    What about setting up a filter to automatically send any messages from that domain directly to the trash? You'll never even know!

As for the phone calls ... well would the BBB do any help? I've never come across something like this, but it's definitely harassment, not sales.
    I sent out quite a few reviews as a result of that last email I got from them.. I also sent an email directly to every one of the folks in thier company. It just amazes me how bad thier sales group is but, it's not just them, it's thier folks that check up on you to see how thier software is working for you and everything.

If you're happy with GrabCad, more power to you, that's for sure but, if you're unhappy and try to get away, you might want to enter witness protection or something because they will hound you like mad..