Summary: Please add the ability to apply multiple view templates to single view. All setting not set to default in each view template would over-ride the settings from the previous view template. This would allow grouping of similar views and the ability to make global changes to multiple views by changing a single view template while maintaining the ability to have unique settings to a single view. My preference would be the ability to add four view templates to a single view, allowing me to have four layers of grouping.

Description: Managing all view templates can be a cumbersome task. When modifying project templates or customizing a particular project, I have often found myself opening several view templates or views to make the same modification. It would be helpful to have the ability to group views that have some of the same VG settings while still having unique settings for a single view. This could be accomplished by adding the ability to apply multiple view templates, which would have a prioritization order, to a single view.

Product and Feature: Revit MEP - Other

Submitted By: Jeremy McClanathan on 11/10/2013