Thread: Arrange-able Palettes

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Default Arrange-able Palettes

Summary: I love being able to dock my palettes (tool palettes, property palette, layer properties, etc.) so that everything I need is just a mouse-hover away. The problem is that there is no easy way to rearrange the docked palettes. I would like to be able to drag the docked palette to the location and order that I want it.

Description: I love being able to dock my palettes (tool palettes, property palette, layer properties, etc.) so that everything I need is just a mouse-hover away. The problem is that there is no easy way to rearrange the docked palettes. I would like to be able to drag the docked palette to the location and order that I want it.

For example, I have Layer Properties Manager, External References, and DesignCenter docked on the right side of my screen. If I want to move the External References palette from the middle position to the bottom position or to move Layer Properties to the top, my only option is to un-dock some or all of them and then stack them up by docking them in a certain order.

I would like to just be able to just click-and-drag the palette to where I want it to reside and have the adjacent docked palettes re-position accordingly around it.

Product and Feature: AutoCAD Architecture - Tool Palettes

Submitted By: Tim Grissom on 11/11/2013

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Exclamation Re: Arrange-able Palettes

Arrange-able Palettes

Summary: I love being able to dock my palettes (tool palettes, property palette, layer properties, etc.) so that everything I need is just a mouse-hover away. The problem is that there is no easy way to rearrange the docked palettes. I would like to be able to drag the docked palette to the location and order that I want it.

Description: I love being able to dock my palettes (tool palettes, property palette, layer properties, etc.) so that everything I need is just a mouse-hover away. The problem is that there is no easy way to rearrange the docked palettes. I would like to be able to drag the docked palette to the location and order that I want it.

For example, I have Layer Properties Manager, External References, and DesignCenter docked on the right side of my screen. If I want to move the External References palette from the middle position to the bottom position or to move Layer Properties to the top, my only option is to un-dock some or all of them and then stack them up by docking them in a certain order.

I would like to just be able to just click-and-drag the palette to where I want it to reside and have the adjacent docked palettes re-position accordingly around it.

Product and Feature: AutoCAD - Tool Palette

Submitted By: Tim Grissom on 11/11/2013