Thread: Issue with creation date being overwritten

Login to Give a bone

Default Issue with creation date being overwritten

Hi!
    I'm CAD manager in a small department of 6 drafters and, in a nutshell, I'd like to know if anyone has the same problem as we do, or if anyone knows of a fix:
    Whenever we save a dwg (through save, qsave or saveas), it overwrites the creation date of the drawing with the current date and time. I've attached screen captures from Windows as to show the issue. It took us a little while to figure out we had a problem and now think it dates back to when we upgraded to Product Design Suite Standard 2014.
    To make things even more bizarre, you will be able to notice (right screen capture) that the Author is the creation date (August 26th 2013 at 10:29:50), that there is 36 hours and a half on the drawing but that (left screen capture) the file was created on january 10th 2014 at 08:08:01 (today).

Oh, something else. Every third save or so (as in this example), it doesn't change the creation date, only the modified date.

Anyone?

My system variables match what's on the left screen capture, and I can't find where the information on the right screen capture is kept.
    We work on brand new HP machines, Windows 7 with clean installs of Product Design Suite Standard running AutoCAD <<Vanilla>>

Thanks for any insight
    Phil
    Attached Files Attached Files