Thread: Edit multiple view templates at a time

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Default Edit multiple view templates at a time

Summary: In the View Templates dialog box I wish to Use shift or CTRL selection to select and edit multiple view templates simultaneously.

Description: In the View Templates dialog box I wish to Use shift or CTRL selection to select and edit multiple view templates simultaneously.

Modifying view templates one by one can be tedious and labor intensive if you have many templates.

Instead, select multiple view templates simultaneously. Common settings between templates remain indicated, but differing settings between templates become blank. similar to multi-selecting objects. Changing a template setting is then applied to all selected templates.

Product and Feature: Revit MEP - Views - Area Plan

Submitted By: Trevor Uitvlugt on 02/12/2014

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Exclamation Re: Edit multiple view templates at a time

Edit multiple view templates at a time

Summary: In the View Templates dialog box I wish to Use shift or CTRL selection to select and edit multiple view templates simultaneously.

Description: In the View Templates dialog box I wish to Use shift or CTRL selection to select and edit multiple view templates simultaneously.

Modifying view templates one by one can be tedious and labor intensive if you have many templates.

Instead, select multiple view templates simultaneously. Common settings between templates remain indicated, but differing settings between templates become blank. similar to multi-selecting objects. Changing a template setting is then applied to all selected templates.

Product and Feature: Revit MEP - Views - Area Plan

Submitted By: tuitvlugt on 02/12/2014

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Exclamation Re: Edit multiple view templates at a time

Edit multiple view templates at a time

Product and Feature: Revit MEP - Other

Submitted By: tuitvlugt on 02/12/2014