Thread: Tadpole Lisp

Login to Give a bone

Default Tadpole Lisp

Hi,
    i am new here, not sure if posting my questions at correct location.

I am Civil Drafter, using AutoCAD, 2014 at the moment. I don't know much about using lisp routines, usually other people set it up for us. There is one list routine, which exists but no one knows about in in our company. I realy realy need it now and don't know where to get and how to use. What i had to do in the past, in my other company, is to type / enter tadpole enter tadpole (i guess far block name) enter 10.000 (i guess for distance) in command line, then choose reference line as bottom line of slope enter C (don't know what is that for) enter then reference line for top of slope and autocad would automatically put tadpole block along whole length of slope, rotating em correct angle and way, scaling adequately etc etc. All i remember i had to have 2 tadpole blocks one turned upright one upside down, i guess it used in dependence of where the top and where the bottom of the slope etc. I searched in the net for few days and tryed to use lisps i used, nothing works. Don't know whether i am using wrong lisps or using lisps wrong way, nothing happens as described by people. All sounds too difficult for me. Can anyone help me please?

Lana

Certifiable AUGI Addict
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Tadpole Lisp

Login to Give a bone

Hi,
    i am using just AutoCAD...

Login to Give a bone

Sounds like a custom bit of code, maybe written by/for that previous organization. Try googling for tadpole and lisp, and see if anything possibly relevant shows up

Login to Give a bone

I have not tried this routine, but you might check out the AutoLISP routine in message 14 of this thread.
    If you have a technical question, please find the appropriate forum and ask it there.
    You will get a quicker response from your fellow AUGI members than if you sent it to me via a PM or email.
    jUSt

Certifiable AUGI Addict
    Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by tesaxi View Post
    Hi,
    i am using just AutoCAD...
    Did you have Civil 3D where you were using this in your other company? The links I posted above seem to be for Civil 3D. Do you have a friend at your other company that could help you?

Login to Give a bone

No, used normal ACAD 2012 at other company and normal ACAD 2014 here..And unfortunately seems i am the only drafter with good knowledge of autocad ((((