I know several of the following have been posted in the past but it seems repetition is necessary ...

1) a full functioning text editor
2) text that can be aligned to a line or other object
3) the ability to align an edge or corner of a building in plan, elevation and section view to a line in the sheet view for organizational consistency ... novel I know!
4) ability to dimension legend objects such as the centerline of a door pull or the overall thickness of a wall assembly ... you really can fix this!!
5) "filter" rules that work for more than the primary setting - and how about user defined parameters!
6) I know there are reference planes for doing curved shapes or conditions, however, they are not always available. How about curved reference planes which are always available .
7) how about better wall clean-ups at corners where one wall is profiled and the other is not
and here is one that should have been there from the beginning - an adjustment for curved shapes so you can refined the curve for alignment - this is really bad bug
9) #8 has been an issue for me when doing site grading plans for curved conditions at drives / planter curbs - someone on the Revit team needs to spend time on the site tools - they did it for Eagle Point how about the Subscribers!!!

I have more but I'm done for now ...