Thread: AutoCAD 2015 - Scroll Arrows for Paper Space Tabs Have Disappeared in 2015

I could stop if I wanted to
    Login to Give a bone

Default AutoCAD 2015 - Scroll Arrows for Paper Space Tabs Have Disappeared in 2015

I am going to hope that this is just me but in 2015 there are no more of the traditional scroll arrows to browse the paper space (drawings) tabs. They have added the some what helpful double down arrow to make a different drawing tab current BUT what if I want to select multiple tabs for whatever reason that don't all fit on the screen at one time. It doesn't appear that I can do that anymore. Also you can't CTRl + drag to copy tabs anymore? WTH??

Anyone have any insight?

Certifiable AUGI Addict
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: AutoCAD 2015 - Scroll Arrows for Paper Space Tabs Have Disappeared in 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Kohl View Post
    I am going to hope that this is just me but in 2015 there are no more of the traditional scroll arrows to browse the paper space (drawings) tabs. They have added the some what helpful double down arrow to make a different drawing tab current BUT what if I want to select multiple tabs for whatever reason that don't all fit on the screen at one time. It doesn't appear that I can do that anymore.
    You can use that double down arrow to select the end tab which gives the same result as clicking the old arrows until it shows up.
    Also you can't CTRl + drag to copy tabs anymore? WTH??
    Same here, it's also hard to tell which tab is current or which tabs are selected.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: AutoCAD 2015 - Scroll Arrows for Paper Space Tabs Have Disappeared in 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Beauford View Post
    You can use that double down arrow to select the end tab which gives the same result as clicking the old arrows until it shows up.
    I could but I can't make it select all the tabs in between like I could with the old way...click one tab, scroll over hit shift then select another tab and it selects them and the ones in between.
    Last edited by Joshua Kohl; 2014-05-01 at 07:13 PM.

Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Beauford View Post
    Same here, it's also hard to tell which tab is current or which tabs are selected.
    Change for the sake of change I guess.

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Change for the sake of change I guess.
    2015 is not looking good, I am staying with 2014 until at least the first SP. I wonder if they are trying to make the Windows version look more like the Mac version and so we are losing usability rather than adding usability to the Macs?

Login to Give a bone

I am going to hope that this is just me but in 2015 there are no more of the traditional scroll arrows to browse the paper space (drawings) tabs. They have added the some what helpful double down arrow to make a different drawing tab current BUT what if I want to select multiple tabs for whatever reason that don't all fit on the screen at one time. It doesn't appear that I can do that anymore. Also you can't CTRl + drag to copy tabs anymore? WTH??

Anyone have any insight?

At Workspace switching menu ( look at the bottom menus eight menu from the right ) choose the Autocad classic you will be able doing exactly as at the previous versions.I hope it help you.

Certifiable AUGI Addict
    Login to Give a bone

Two year old thread - These issues were fixed with Service Packs.

Login to Give a bone

ooooo,

sorry just want to help

Certifiable AUGI Addict
    Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by bohdanbest725993 View Post
    ooooo,

sorry just want to help
    No problem, welcome to the forums. People just wanting to help are welcome here!