See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: SCALELISTEDIT command is not functioning

Login to Give a bone

Default SCALELISTEDIT command is not functioning

AutoCAD2014

Went to change my viewport scale, hit my predefined max at 1:180, need something along the lines of 1:200. Click viewport, click viewport scale, and then custom but the pop up screen does not happen, AutoCAD does not function and SCALELISTEDIT comes up in the command box. I need to figure out why the pop window is suddenly not coming up so I can add new viewport sizing.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: SCALELISTEDIT command is not functioning

Ignore my post, found the trick to get the box back after posting my thread a similar thread was linked. For those that cant find the thread.

Enter command, press ALT + SPACE BAR, command box will follow, select move, hover mouse over autocad screen.

Login to Give a bone

OK so that brought the command box back, however now when I click 'ADD' the dialogue box as well as CAD do not function and the pop up window for this command do not follow, have to hit escape to unfreeze command. I have tried to edit viewport scales in both model and paper space and both have the same result. Does anyone know why this has happened. I should note that this started on its own, I did not do anything to CAD to make this happen.

Certifiable AUGI Addict
    Login to Give a bone

Try switching to a different profile. I recommend making dated backup copies of your CUI that you can switch to if need be.

Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by prowley459709 View Post
    OK so that brought the command box back, however now when I click 'ADD' the dialogue box as well as CAD do not function and the pop up window for this command do not follow, have to hit escape to unfreeze command. I have tried to edit viewport scales in both model and paper space and both have the same result. Does anyone know why this has happened. I should note that this started on its own, I did not do anything to CAD to make this happen.
    try the Alt spacebar and M again -- sounds like that dialog is ending up off screen as well.

Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by cadtag View Post
    try the Alt spacebar and M again -- sounds like that dialog is ending up off screen as well.
    That was it, tried it before but nothing happened, shut everything other then CAD down and minimized it, fixed the issue. Now if I could get the text dialogue pop up box to move so its not popping up in the middle of the screen everytime that would be awesome