Thread: Ability to use block attributes as variables in a dynamic block expression

Wish List Administration

Default Ability to use block attributes as variables in a dynamic block expression

Summary: When creating a dynamic block I would like to use attributes, for lets say a size of a rectangle (Length and Width), to dictate the size of said rectangle from the attribute prompt. So when I insert my rectangle block the attribute prompt comes up and their are seperate fields for length and width, I would then fill in the value and once I click ok it inserts a rectangle the size I entered in the attribute screen along with any other attributes I may have associated with this block.

Description: When creating a dynamic block I would like to use attributes, for lets say a size of a rectangle (Length and Width), to dictate the size of said rectangle from the attribute prompt. So when I insert my rectangle block the attribute prompt comes up and their are seperate fields for length and width, I would then fill in the value and once I click ok it inserts a rectangle the size I entered in the attribute screen along with any other attributes I may have associated with this block.

Product and Feature: AutoCAD - Blocks

Submitted By: Christopher Trevisan on 06/16/2014

Wish List Administration

Exclamation Re: Ability to use block attributes as variables in a dynamic block expression

Ability to use block attributes as variables in a dynamic block expression

Summary: When creating a dynamic block I would like to use attributes, for lets say a size of a rectangle (Length and Width), to dictate the size of said rectangle from the attribute prompt. So when I insert my rectangle block the attribute prompt comes up and their are seperate fields for length and width, I would then fill in the value and once I click ok it inserts a rectangle the size I entered in the attribute screen along with any other attributes I may have associated with this block.

Description: When creating a dynamic block I would like to use attributes, for lets say a size of a rectangle (Length and Width), to dictate the size of said rectangle from the attribute prompt. So when I insert my rectangle block the attribute prompt comes up and their are seperate fields for length and width, I would then fill in the value and once I click ok it inserts a rectangle the size I entered in the attribute screen along with any other attributes I may have associated with this block.

Product and Feature: AutoCAD - Blocks

Submitted By: Christopher Trevisan on 06/16/2014