Hi,

I'm currently student in Architecture, I have a job to do for a social Landlord. I have to extract from their Property holdings, plans and façades. They need that in DWG to communicate them to the Architects. They already have numerical model files from a Software they use to manage their Property holdings.

I'm working on Revit, and I started to open the IFC files I had from the "management Software". (ABYLA is the name of the programm).
I can openthe IFC files, it gives me a 3D model, but there is a big mistake in it.
The walls don't have the same thickness than in the original file. I mean that in ABYLA, they write the wall at 25cm thickness. But in Revit, it gives me all the walls at 30. Whatever the real measure.
I have 500 buildings to extract, I can't select everywall and check and change the thickness, it's too long. I don't understand why I get this 30cm and where I can change that.
Is that IFC problem from ABYLA, or Revit?
I have to call ABYLA's developpers, but I'm not sure that will give something, so I would like to know if some of you already got the problem.
I have to say that I used SOLIBRI and DDSCAD to check and open de IFC from ABYLA. The thickness is correct. Obviously, something happen when Revit read them.

Thank for reading and also for this really nice place where I've learned a lot.
And sorry for my English, I come from France.

Baptiste