Thread: Suite Workflow Fatal Error

Login to Give a bone

Default Suite Workflow Fatal Error

Hi,
    Not sure if this is the correct forum but hope someone can resolve my problem.
    I am using the Product Design Premium 2015 and whenever I hover over the suite workflow tab on main menu of AutoCAD it just crashes, this even happens on my laptop so it must be a software problem. I have sent the error report to Autodesk but yet to receive a solution.

Anyone else experienced this?

Thanks in advance.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Suite Workflow Fatal Error

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCAD View Post
    Hi,
    Not sure if this is the correct forum but hope someone can resolve my problem.
    I am using the Product Design Premium 2015 and whenever I hover over the suite workflow tab on main menu of AutoCAD it just crashes, this even happens on my laptop so it must be a software problem. I have sent the error report to Autodesk but yet to receive a solution.

Anyone else experienced this?

Thanks in advance.
    I'm going to move this from AutoCAD General to the CAD Management forum, in the hopes you'll get some more feedback there.

Thank you.
    Melanie Stone
    @MistresDorkness

Archibus, FMS/FMInteract and AutoCAD Expert (I use BricsCAD, Revit, Tandem, and Planon, too)
    Technical Editor
    not all those who wander are lost

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Suite Workflow Fatal Error

I've had this problem on earlier Building Premium Suites as well. I think 2014 worked but 13 and 15 don't. Mine crashes with Revit. As Alexcad says, you only hover over the menu item. It doesn't even bring up the sub list of items.

UPDATE
    It seems the error is project based, not program. There is something in the project stopping the conversion for max or showcase, because I can't manually import from max. Loaded other projects into max fine and also used the workflow menu. I've audited the project. Any ideas if it is something in the project?

UPDATE 2

I deleted out the RPC families and both the Workflow menu works and the import into MAX. I didn't put them in, and I've not had chance to see if they are standard or edited ones.

Thanks
    Last edited by p.barnett898640; 2015-01-07 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Solved or at least worked around.