Thread: Constraints

I could stop if I wanted to
    Login to Give a bone

Default Constraints

Which Constraint do I use to constrain a circle by its center point to a point in the "Middle of two Points"? When the two points are stretched the circle remains in the middle, between them with out relocating circle. Please advise. Thanks.

Woo! Hoo! my 1st post
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Constraints

Unfortunately “mtp” doesn’t seem to work properly in conjunction with constrains. In general I find this AutoCad feature quite undeveloped.
    I’d probably go around this problem. Connect the two points with a line (on “no plot” layer, and turned off if You like), constrain center point to midpoint of the line in question.

I could stop if I wanted to
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Constraints

Quote Originally Posted by aqve680230 View Post
    Unfortunately “mtp” doesn’t seem to work properly in conjunction with constrains. In general I find this AutoCad feature quite undeveloped.
    I’d probably go around this problem. Connect the two points with a line (on “no plot” layer, and turned off if You like), constrain center point to midpoint of the line in question.
    Thanks for the reply, what I was looking to do was the constrain a round attribute block within a given cell of a table. After further research (accidentally found) I have learned that I can insert the said block into the cell and have it justified (constrained) as needed. Hope this helps anyone else looking to do this.