Summary: Basic Windows operation includes the ability to create a selection set by clicking on one item and using shift and selecting a second item adding all the items in between. An example is in Windows Explorer, Vault, and Microsoft Office.
The other ability is to select the first item and add additional items to the selection set using the control key while making additional selections.

Description: When I first came to the Wishlist and searched under tool palettes I saw something similar to this. I clicked on it and it was my own wish from 2007. It gave me a good laugh to start my morning, until I considered that was seven years ago!

The Tool Palettes are one of AutoCAD's most powerful tools. That is obvious from the number of classes at AU on tool palettes. Putting dynamic blocks, lisp routines, and other content on tool palettes is now the way we work. Except when they don't.

With 34 tool palettes, it is so cumbersome and painful to have to do maintenance where they have to be reinstalled and brought back in one at a time! The frustration of staff as they stand and watch me reassemble the palettes one at a time is palpable. I am often - very often - asked why I can't pick them all. All I can say is "Because that hasn't been fixed yet. Hopefully it lands on the wishlist."

These are basic Windows commands and should be easily incorporated.

Please, please, please!!!
Thank you!!!!!

Product and Feature: AutoCAD - Tool Palette

Submitted By: Shauna Anderson on 10/22/2014