Thread: Specify the Plot Style for certain entities in a Named plot style drawing

Wish List Administration

Default Specify the Plot Style for certain entities in a Named plot style drawing

Summary: In a named plot style drawing, wherever there's an option to change color, there should be another one to change the plot style.

Description: In a drawing that uses Named Plot Styles, I want to be able to specify different plot styles for the different components that define a Dimension style (text, dimension & extension lines), and also Mleader style, Tabe style,...etc.

I also want to be able to apply plot style override within an Mtext paragraph to make some words look bolder (in case of SHX fonts), or change their color.

Product and Feature: AutoCAD - Plot

Submitted By: Tawfik Shehata on 10/27/2014

Certifiable AUGI Addict

Default Re: Specify the Plot Style for certain entities in a Named plot style drawing

You cannot apply multiple plot styles to a multiple parts of a single object at this time. You can use properties to change the plot style of the mtext object. Handy for SHX fonts as well as underlines for everything else. If you need to use both at the same time it is a problem. I would also like to have plot style added to mtext editor to work on selected text as well. Adding symbols like ℄ to all AutoCAD's TrueType fonts like Swiss 721 Lt BT would help with these issues as well.