Thread: Project Browser to create Multiple Columns when Window Opened wider

Wish List Administration

Default Project Browser to create Multiple Columns when Window Opened wider

Summary: Project Browser to create Multiple Columns when Window Opened wider

Description: With two screens I keep my project browser and properties windows on one screen and my Revit window in the other screen. If the project browser would create multiple columns of information when I widen the project browser window, I could see more at once with less scrolling.

Product and Feature: Revit Architecture - Other

Submitted By: Ric Weber on 11/14/2014

Wish List Administration

Exclamation Re: Project Browser to create Multiple Columns when Window Opened wider

Project Browser with tabs for Views, Schedules, Legends, Sheets, Families, Groups.

Summary: Project Browser with tabs for Views, Schedules, Legends, Sheets, Families, Groups.

Description: With two screens I keep my Project Browser and Properties windows on one screen and my Revit window in the other screen. If the Project Browser had tabs for Views, Schedules & Legends, Sheets, Families, and Groups, it would require a lot let scrolling and would be definitely more efficient.

If there could be an ability to add additional tabs that were custom created by the user that would be even better. e.g. - ability to tabulate drafting views into their own tab.

Another formatting item would be if their could be sub-level tabs. e.g. within the Views tab, there could be sub-level tabs for Floor Plans, Ceiling Plans, Elevations, Drafting Views, etc

If those tabs could be pulled out to be their own window if the user would like that would be a wonderful addition as well.

Huge THANK YOU to kristo for this suggestion as a modification to my wish!!

Submitted By: Ric Weber on 11/14/2014

Wish List Administration

Exclamation Re: Project Browser to create Multiple Columns when Window Opened wider

Project Browser with tabs for Views, Schedules, Legends, Sheets, Families, Groups.

Summary: Project Browser with tabs for Views, Schedules, Legends, Sheets, Families, Groups.

Description: With two screens I keep my Project Browser and Properties windows on one screen and my Revit window in the other screen. If the Project Browser had tabs for Views, Schedules & Legends, Sheets, Families, and Groups, it would require a lot let scrolling and would be definitely more efficient.

If there could be an ability to add additional tabs that were custom created by the user that would be even better. e.g. - ability to tabulate drafting views into their own tab.

Another formatting item would be if their could be sub-level tabs. e.g. within the Views tab, there could be sub-level tabs for Floor Plans, Ceiling Plans, Elevations, Drafting Views, etc

If those tabs could be pulled out to be their own window if the user would like that would be a wonderful addition as well.

Huge THANK YOU to kristo for this suggestion as a modification to my wish!!

Submitted By: ColoradoRic on 11/14/2014