Thread: Better control over cell appearance in revision schedule

Wish List Administration

Default Better control over cell appearance in revision schedule

Summary: Ability to change revision cells border line or color for all cells or columns (not only for Header and column Titles) is missing for revision schedules.

Description: It's not possible to change the border line of a column. When the Title or Header is visible it is possible to change the background color of these cells or their border line but other cells which take their content from the project are not visible. This way it is not possible to change their appearance.

I would like to have only vertical lines between revision rows visible. It is possible to change all lines or outline but it is not enough for me.

Product and Feature: Revit Architecture - Annotation Tools

Submitted By: Pawel Paszkiewicz on 01/21/2015

Wish List Administration

Exclamation Re: Better control over cell appearance in revision schedule

Better control over cell appearance in revision schedule

Summary: Ability to change revision cells border line or color for all cells or columns (not only for Header and column Titles) is missing for revision schedules.

Description: It's not possible to change the border line of a column. When the Title or Header is visible it is possible to change the background color of these cells or their border line but other cells which take their content from the project are not visible. This way it is not possible to change their appearance.

I would like to have only vertical lines between revision rows visible. It is possible to change all lines or outline but it is not enough for me.

Wish List Administration

Exclamation Re: Better control over cell appearance in revision schedule

Better control over cell appearance in revision schedule

100 Club

Lightbulb Re: Better control over cell appearance in revision schedule

This is already in the software in 2015:If you open a schedule, including revision schedule you can select column(s) from the title row, then in the tool bar you can open the cell display border dialog which will allow you to change the display as you wish. The downside is the implementation is incredibly amateur -- both hard to find, and cannot be simply applied to other schedules.