See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help with numbering a 56 Sheet Set of drawings, Sheet 1 of 56, Sheet 2 of 56...

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Help with numbering a 56 Sheet Set of drawings, Sheet 1 of 56, Sheet 2 of 56...

Quote Originally Posted by rkmcswain View Post
    You must be talking about these few green days....
    Shoot - your day time high, is +/- our overnight lows!

Cheers
    Last edited by BlackBox; 2019-03-08 at 03:24 PM.
    "How we think determines what we do, and what we do determines what we get."

Sincpac C3D ~ Autodesk Exchange Apps

Computer Specs:
    Dell Precision 3660, Core i9-12900K 5.2GHz, 64GB DDR5 RAM, PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD (RAID 0), 16GB NVIDIA RTX A4000

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Help with numbering a 56 Sheet Set of drawings, Sheet 1 of 56, Sheet 2 of 56...

If you dont have the answer to this, I do have it, please email me and I will get you that way I do, its really easy, I Dont know how I did it but I use to little programs I found on the internet. one create the tabs you need with numbers and the other one will add anything else you need. so the first program create 50 tabs and they have the number 1,2,,,,49,50 then the other program pick from here, it will add OF 50 Select all and it will show up by it self on all the tabs now they read 1 OF 50, 2 OF 50 and so on.
    if this is what you are looking for let me know, it save a lot of time

Certifiable AUGI Addict
    Login to Give a bone

The easiest way is to use Layoutfield.lsp by Lee Mac: http://lee-mac.com/layoutfield.html
    If you rearrange the order of the layouts afterwards they're renumbered and if you add or remove layouts the number of sheets is updated as well. I recommend loading it with acaddoc.lsp. Made my life simpler.

I could stop if I wanted to
    Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Beauford View Post
    The easiest way is to use Layoutfield.lsp by Lee Mac: http://lee-mac.com/layoutfield.html
    If you rearrange the order of the layouts afterwards they're renumbered and if you add or remove layouts the number of sheets is updated as well. I recommend loading it with acaddoc.lsp. Made my life simpler.
    I'll have to check this out. I currently just use a field for page number that references the last two digits of layout tab name (So all our layout tabs end with 01, 02, 03 etc) and attributes for everything else. On document creation I import the layout I need, set all the attributes and duplicate. At the end I can just use GATTE to update the overall page number to whatever I need it to be (love GATTE in general). I think it works pretty slick, maybe not quite as slick as Lee's though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123