Thread: Multiple Drawing Tabs additional Feature

Wish List Administration

Default Multiple Drawing Tabs additional Feature

Summary: I wish by moving a drawing tab out of AutoCAD it would crate a new instance of AutoCAD or by placing a tab from another instance of AutoCAD it would combine the two instance to form one instance of AutoCAD

Description: I wish by moving a drawing tab out of AutoCAD it would crate a new instance of AutoCAD which you could maybe move to a second monitor. or by placing a tab from another opened instance of AutoCAD it would combine the two instance to form one instance of AutoCAD. These will be handy if you require to reference items visually or physically from another drawing. or to control opened instance by combining them. As a example of how this is done see the Google Chrome browser.

Product and Feature: AutoCAD - 3D

Submitted By: Willis Links on 03/20/2015

Default Re: Multiple Drawing Tabs additional Feature

Additionally I know one can just click on the little "X" on a tab to close a drawing, but again handy clicking the middle mouse button/roller ball on a tab to close it. Again refer to the google chrome browser as an example.

Wish List Administration

Exclamation Re: Multiple Drawing Tabs additional Feature

Multiple Drawing Tabs additional Feature

Summary: I wish by moving a drawing tab out of AutoCAD it would crate a new instance of AutoCAD or by placing a tab from another instance of AutoCAD it would combine the two instance to form one instance of AutoCAD

Description: I wish by moving a drawing tab out of AutoCAD it would crate a new instance of AutoCAD which you could maybe move to a second monitor. or by placing a tab from another opened instance of AutoCAD it would combine the two instance to form one instance of AutoCAD. These will be handy if you require to reference items visually or physically from another drawing. or to control opened instance by combining them. As a example of how this is done see the Google Chrome browser.

Product and Feature: AutoCAD - API

Submitted By: Willis Links on 03/20/2015

Default Re: Multiple Drawing Tabs additional Feature